Sunday 7 April 2013

Urban

This week I am exploring the word "Urban." I started sketching some buildings and my creative mind took over and added some graffiti. So I found an image of a brick building and a tutorial on adding graffiti to walls. (Link for Tutorial here.)


Thumbnails (Urban)
Thumbnail


Screen Shot of Tutorial Image (Urban)

Tutorial Image


Screen Shot of Original Background Image (Urban)
Original Background Image 

I then found a graffiti maker (link here) and played around with the settings until I came up with something I liked. I cropped the background image and followed the tutorial for placing it on the brick wall.


Screen Shot of Graffiti "Art" (Urban)

Art Graffiti


Screen Shot of "ART" Graffiti on wall (Urban)

Art Graffiti on Brick Wall

I then found more graffiti images on Google and placed them on the wall as well.


Screen Shot of Graffiti Images (Urban)

Screen Shot of Graffiti Images I used


Screen Shot of Work in Progress (Urban)
Graffiti in Progress

I then finished off the image by adding some black "spray paint" around the word art.


Final PSD Image (Urban)

Final PSD Image

No comments:

Post a Comment