Monday 21 January 2013

Hello

I'm not sure how to start this off.... I'll start with something simple, My name is Tina Clark, I am 19 years old and am currently at Mohawk for Graphic Design. Graphic Design is great and I have learned a lot but it's not something I want to do with my life. I am not ready to start working yet. I was in co-op for a few weeks and decided to come back to school in order to get my diploma faster and move on to something new. I am not ready to start working 9-5 yet, I still want to explore the world and study new things until I find something I am really good at. Next year I hope to get into the Event Management course at Mohawk. I really love to plan parties :) I have a lot of friends and a big social life and they really mean a lot to me so I get a lot of inspiration from them. So as I continue these blogs I will share with you a little bit more about me and my creative side through different medians. Let's see what comes of it...

prom 2011
Me and My Friends all ready for prom 2011

Interesting Fact: fallenangel1333 is the name I use on all my creative social media to display my art. As I don't have many followers who know me by that name yet I'm hoping I can expand and get my name out there. I should probably update more as well. If you want to check out some of my other and earlier works you can check me out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment